Do you have a plan in place for business growth?
Business growth services include...
- Setting goals and an action plan to get you where you want to be
- Removing the blocks that are stopping you from getting where you want to be
- Benchmarking against other businesses in your industry - do you know how you compare to the best and the average in your industry
- Getting the systems in place to allow your business to grow
- Performance monitoring including use of key performance indicators
- Marketing strategy;
- Unique selling point development
- Customer service systems to help WOW your customers
- Pricing strategy - have you tested what your optimum selling price is?
- Lead generation systems
- Sales conversion systems
- Reselling systems
- Raising finance to allow you to invest in growth
- Improving the potential of your team members
- Measuring and testing everything so that you can continually improve
While the Government is currently paying 80% of workers’ salaries up to £2500 a month for some 8.4 million workers under its furlough scheme, it has made clear that it cannot continue to provide this unprecedented lev...
Running a business can be tricky at the best of times. With so much to do, organise and look over, sometimes it can feel like you are drowning in paperwork and to-do lists. As a small business, growth and expansion are e...
As the saying goes, “nothing’s as certain as death and taxes”. Whilst all of us in working life are guaranteed to be taxed, there are always changes to tax rates, thresholds and wages that affect businesses and tho...