How healthy is your business?
Our Business Healthcheck service is designed to identify the health of your business to produce a list of recommended areas where there is opportunity for improvement.
The healthcheck can help with...
- Producing a valuation of your business
- Reviewing the management information systems and reports used
- Goal setting and how you measure where you are against those goals
- Identifying the blocks that are stopping you from getting where you want to be
- Benchmarking against other businesses in your industry - do you know how you compare to the best and the average in your industry
- Helping you with working ON your business as opposed to IN it
- Development of key performance indicators
- Review of marketing strategy, USP's, customer service levels to assist with business growth
- Pricing strategy review
- Review of systems to identify cash flow needs
- Review of systems to develop the potential of your team
- Review of disaster recovery planning - death, loss of key personnel, fire, computer failure, etc
While the Government is currently paying 80% of workers’ salaries up to £2500 a month for some 8.4 million workers under its furlough scheme, it has made clear that it cannot continue to provide this unprecedented lev...
Running a business can be tricky at the best of times. With so much to do, organise and look over, sometimes it can feel like you are drowning in paperwork and to-do lists. As a small business, growth and expansion are e...
As the saying goes, “nothing’s as certain as death and taxes”. Whilst all of us in working life are guaranteed to be taxed, there are always changes to tax rates, thresholds and wages that affect businesses and tho...